Miyerkules, Pebrero 23, 2011

POND'S BEAUTY SKIN CARE product

Almost everyone was able to use Ponds as their first facial cleanser – ever. Even I would admit that it was the first product that was able to touch and cleanse my skin way back. As we all have grown, so does Ponds, that they were able to produce a number of skin care products that has different specialty of use in it
Shall we see each of their difference?

Shall we see each of their difference?

BUY PONDS TO MAKE YOUR SKIN BEAUTYFUL

THE PONDS BEAUTY “FAQ” 101:
 Have you heard of Ponds Basic Care skin product?

1. Yes, this is actually their Heritage Product. In short, their first product released. They have the perfect care facial wash and cold cream. Personally, my favorite among all Ponds products. It gives basic cleaning, very mild and suited for those who have sensitive skin. ” 101:
2. Ponds cold cream was said to be many of celebrities secret with their beautiful skin, is this true?

I’m not particularly sure about their beauty secret, but the product is a deep cleanser. It can remove even the most stubborn mascara. It gives your skin a blooming and radiant look as well. This is my current favorite as I have dry skin – yes, suitable for dry skin. I would highly recommend this product if you ask me.

3. Can Ponds really whiten our skin or is it just by the means of advertising?

I stopped using my usual products for a while and gave their products a shot. From those days of testing it out, I can see that it does give a whitening effect. As long as you are consistent using their products, ofcourse. I believe that Ponds secret relies with VAO-B3, an ingredient in their products that get rids of dark spots, blemishes, whitens the skin and can also inhibits the growth of melanin in our skin.


4. What is the difference between Ponds White Beauty and Ponds Flawless White?

Flawless White lightens your skin, getting rid of dark spots and blemishes in just 7 days. White Beauty on the other hand focuses on naturally lightening your skin giving you a pinkish effect. In case you want to know, White Beauty Detox focuses in getting rid of pimple marks.


5. What is more to know about Ponds Oil Control?

Well, it fights pimples, lifts away dirt, controls the oil of your skin and it’s very suitable for those who have oily skin. It has Anti-Oil Bio 5, which aids controlling the production of excess sebum that leads us to skin impurities.
6. How effective can the Ponds Age Miracle can really be?

Well, it has Retinol, which by the way is one of the best anti-aging ingredient there is. It should be able to fight the signs of aging within 7 days
.



Comments for “Ponds Beauty Skin Care Products”


1. mica. written on 10 July 2010 at 6:41

I have been using ponds since nasa pinas ako.. since pinas ponds is really different from ponds here in the states the product mention obove is not available here that is why my lola sends me ponds detox the on in pink container and their pink and tan powder. since we move house i havent asked her to send me another box since im busy testing other products hehe but the cold cream blue and greena re available here.


2. rose

written on 29 July 2010 at 17:49

can u suggest what ponds product can i use in my oily face? i also have freckles,,,tnx…
3. Kisty

written on 7 August 2010 at 10:40

I love Pond’s, especially the Detox because my dark spots disappeared. But recently, I’ve become conscious with the ingredients and only to find out some of their facial wash (I’m not sure with the Cold’s Cream but I love that product too!) has comodogenic ingredients
.





4. LOYISILE GOXO

written on 13 October 2010 at 18:27

Hi i’ve been using ponds flowless raidents for 6months and it hasn’t help me can you help





Testimonial

The young star is the new endorser of Pond’s Clear Solutions. She says she's been using the brand since her mother recommended it to her.

“My mom was using Pond's Age Miracle and I used that for a while, too. But now, I’m happy to have a line that's perfect for my age. I use Perfect Matte; my mom likes White Beauty and Perfect Care,’’ says Andi.
 

5 komento: